Access to the Museum
Rogoźnica is 7 km from Strzegom, on the route Strzegom- Legnica (road no 374). In the village there is a railway station, and a bus- stop.
Exhibitions in the Museum in Rogoźnica are open every day:
- from 05/01 to 09/30- from 08.00 a.m. to 07.00 p.m.
- from 10/01 to 04/30- from 08.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
Cost of a guided tour:
- in Polish: a group up to 15 people- 30 zł; a group up to 40 people- 60 zł
- in a foreign language: a group up to 15 people- 70 zł; a group up to 40 people- 120 zł
If you would like to be guided in a foreign language, please, call first.
- 30 minutes version: group – 25 zł; individually – 3 zł
- 60 minutes version: group – 50 zł; individually – 5 zł
- bus – 10 zł
- car – 3 zł
In Gross-Rosen Museum it is not possible to pay by card or in foreign currency. Amounts due to be paid in Polish currency only.
Information for visitors:
- There are no entry fees tot he Museum. Groups of 10 or more persons are obliged to purchase the guided tour.
- Individual visitors may purchase the guided tour.
- Guided tour is booked by prior phone or an e-mail notification (email@example.com).
Visiting the territory of the former concentration camp and exhibitions in the Museum takes minimum 2 hours. According to the disposition of the Minister of the National Education, children to the age of 13 years are not permitted to visit Memorial Sites. Pupils should be visiting the Museum under the adults’ care.